Our doctor and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you.
Here is a list of printable forms located on this website along with helpful information for your visit. Also, if you were given a handout in the office and lost it; you are able to refer to the information in the links below.
- Spectrum Falls Map
- New Patient Registration Form
- Orthotic Authorization Form
- PRP Injection Form
- Stretching Exercises
- Heel Pain Treatment Information
- Ingrown and Nail Removal (in office) Post Op Information
- Surgery Information (Pre-Op and Post-Op Information for surgeries done at a hospital or surgical center)
Your feet may be one of the first places to see the effects of osteoporosis. A stress fracture in the foot is often the first sign.
There is a lot you can do throughout your life to prevent osteoporosis, slow its progression and protect yourself from fractures.
- Include adequate amounts of calcium and vitamin D in your diet.
- Exercise regularly.