Our doctor and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you.
Here is a list of printable forms located on this website along with helpful information for your visit. Also, if you were given a handout in the office and lost it; you are able to refer to the information in the links below.
- Spectrum Falls Map
- New Patient Registration Form
- Orthotic Authorization Form
- PRP Injection Form
- Stretching Exercises
- Heel Pain Treatment Information
- Ingrown and Nail Removal (in office) Post Op Information
- Surgery Information (Pre-Op and Post-Op Information for surgeries done at a hospital or surgical center)
Ultrasound is a very effective tool for diagnosing a wide variety of foot and ankle problems, particularly soft tissue problems. Ultrasound uses sound waves on the body in a way much like radar uses sound waves. The waves hit a targeted area and are bounced back to a recording device, which produces an image. Ultrasound is a completely safe, noninvasive, and painless diagnostic procedure.
Common problems for which ultrasound may be prescribed include:
- Heel spurs or plantar fasciitis.
- Injuries of the ligaments, tendons, or cartilage.
- Morton's neuroma.
- Presence of foreign bodies.
- Soft tissue masses.
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome.
- Tendonitis or tears in a tendon.