Our doctor and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you.
Here is a list of printable forms located on this website along with helpful information for your visit. Also, if you were given a handout in the office and lost it; you are able to refer to the information in the links below.
- Spectrum Falls Map
- New Patient Registration Form
- Orthotic Authorization Form
- PRP Injection Form
- Stretching Exercises
- Heel Pain Treatment Information
- Ingrown and Nail Removal (in office) Post Op Information
- Surgery Information (Pre-Op and Post-Op Information for surgeries done at a hospital or surgical center)
Xanthomas are cholesterol deposits that appear in the Achilles tendon. High cholesterol levels can cause the formation of these cholesterol deposits, which appear as small lumps. Aside from treating the underlying cholesterol problem, treatment for xanthomas may require taking a biopsy of the lesion but leaving the nodules intact.