Dr. Chad L. Thompson D.P.M is an Arizona local. He has been located in the Gilbert area and in the podiatry field for over 20 years.
Please see all of his credentials listed below.
Chad L. Thompson, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
- DPM- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Des Moines University, College of Podiatric Medicine
- Northern Arizona University
- Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center 3 year surgical residency
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery Fellowship, Scottsdale Neuropathy Institute
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Arizona Podiatric Medical Association
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Center for Advanced Surgery
- ATLAS Surgery Center- Banner Chandler
- Associate Clinical Professor, Midwestern University (College of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery)
- Neuroma Pain as a Marker of Metabolic Syndrome(pending)
- Electrical Stimulation to Improve Wound Healing in the Diabetic Foot(pending)
- Efficacy of Ultrasound in The Diagnosis of Posterior Tibial tendon Dysfunction(pending)